My current reseach focus on the development and use of condensed phase, molecular simulation methods to investigate chemical problems. I am currently studying lipid bilayers, membrane proteins (specifically ion channels), and the spectroscopy of molecular liquids. For a more detailed research description please see the research tab.
Below I list the courses I am currently teaching, for a more complete description of my teaching and courses I have taught, see the teaching tab.
- Chemistry Seminar - these are taught yearly and need to be taken by all graduate students
- Graduate Research Seminar Series (Chem 802)
- Critical evaluation of Literature (Chem 805)
- Graduate Literature in Chemistry (Chem 880)
- Physical Chemistry (Chem 322)
Director, West Center for Computational Chemistry and Drug Design
Professor of Chemistry & Biochemistry
University of Sciences
600 South 43rd Street
Philadelphia, PA 19104-4495
Office Phone: 215.596.7537
Office location: Griffith Hall Room 260A